April 11, 2018
Practice Partners E-Newsletter
What is new at Practice Partners?
- Cornerstone Surgicare welcomed new Nurse Manager, Tina Hill, on January 2nd.
- Congratulations to Lowcountry Ambulatory Center on passing AAAHC Accreditation!
- On January 25-26th, Moore Orthopaedic Clinic Outpatient Surgery Center successfully completed AAAHC survey.
- In January, Surgical Center of the Rockies celebrated 10,000 patients.
- Lowcountry celebrated 4 successful years in February 2018.
- Total Pain Care has performed 32 operating room procedures as of March 14th.
- Best Vein Care Huntsville opened in March 2018.
- Southern Vein Care projected to open May 2018.
ASC Mandatory Quality Reporting
ASC-13: Normothermia Outcome is a new measure added to data collection for mandatory reporting period Jan 1-Dec 31 2018. Reporting will be required in 2019 impacting payment determination for 2020. Please ensure that you are capturing your normothermia data on all your patients that meet the measure criteria. Capture normothermia data on all patients who meet the measure criteria and report the data quarterly at Quality Council meetings in 2018. Quarterly data will be consolidated at the end of the year to prepare for the reporting requirements for 2019. The claims-based measure: Antibiotic IV Administration Timing was dropped form the mandatory reporting for 2018. This measure was removed from the G-code reporting form that our surgery centers apply to each medical record.
Patient Satisfaction Spotlight
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released its April addenda which provides second quarter updates to the ASC payment system. These updates become effective April 1, 2018.
PPH celebrates the Winter Olympics and Dr. Weinstein!
May 2, 2018
April 11, 2018
February 16, 2018
January 11, 2018
December 12, 2017
November 30, 2017
August 4, 2017
March 16, 2017
February 27, 2017
December 22, 2016
November 21, 2016
November 16, 2016
November 11, 2016
November 2, 2016
November 1, 2016
October 19, 2016
October 10, 2016