March 6, 2017
Here are a few tips for patients to consider prior to their date of service to ensure safe outcomes and the highest quality care.
- We will take great care of you and your family.
- Follow your physician’s instructions about not eating or drinking before your surgery or procedure. You may be instructed NOT to eat or drink anything after midnight the night before surgery and nothing to eat or drink the morning of your surgery, either. This is required for anesthesia to be administered safely.
- You may be given documents to complete and bring with you on your date of service. This is important so we will have your accurate information to expedite a quick check in and facilitate the highest quality of service for you.
- DO NOT wear any makeup, contact lenses, nail polish, perfume and/or lotions. Do not wear jewelry or bring any valuables or money to the surgery center.
- Be sure to inform your doctor of any and all medication, herbs and supplements you routinely take and follow your doctor’s instruction about taking them before surgery. Bring a list of all your medications, herbs and supplements, and include the full name, strength and number of times that you take these each day. For example: aspirin, 81mg, 1 time each day. Do not bring bottles of narcotics or sedatives to the center on your day of service.
- Wear clothing that is loose-fitting and easily changed.
- You will need an adult driver with you as you will not be able to operate a motor vehicle following surgery. Your driver must stay at the surgery center throughout the entire time of your visit.
- For the comfort and safety of all patients, we request for arrangements to be made for the care of children away from the center so we can provide necessary attention to your care.
May 26, 2021
September 13, 2018
December 14, 2017
November 9, 2017
August 24, 2017
July 28, 2017
July 27, 2017
July 26, 2017
July 25, 2017
July 24, 2017
June 30, 2017
June 26, 2017
April 28, 2017
March 23, 2017
February 16, 2017
February 2, 2017
January 13, 2017